Friday, October 10, 2008

The Kids I Teach

These are my adorable children.
I love them all so much and am planning on shipping them home with me. They learn so incredibly fast. There are plenty of days where each one of them have serious ADHD but this is when the lesson of patience comes in. My favorite thing is to say good night to my kids. I stop by their rooms to see them and they run to me yelling "Teacha Kat!!" and then give me huge hugs. I'm sure that a hug from a child can cure any type of illness.











I also taught my kids a "secret" handshake, which they love. I am so grateful for this awesome experience. These kids are seriously changing my life.

2 comments:

Ryan and Nicole said...

I'm so glad you have a blog, this is the best way for me to keep everyone up to date with what is going on in our lives :) It looks like you have been learning a lot and having fun!

nvoge said...

In the "hot ladies" one, it looks like you have gas! (or somebody just let one off) Ha!