Friday, November 28, 2008

Playing With My Kids

These are pictures of all of the fun I have with my children. The first picture is of us playing Duck Duck Goose right before dinner. We had some extra time so we all took advantage of it. hehe. The next pictures are of some of the lessons that I've done with my kids. One of them was "Once There Was a Snowman." I had the kids dress up in a top hat, scarf, carrot nose, and gloves. They then sang the song. They loved it so much. I also dressed my kids up and acted out "5 little Elves". Cade is the one with the beard. haha, he makes me laugh so hard!


3 comments:

DeFreese said...

hey katherine! i love your blog. come visit me sometime!! Love you!!! www.spittymow.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

I love your pictures!! Thanks for sharing your time in China with us. I wish I would have had an opportunity like that, so I'm glad you're enjoying it. Take Care!!

Our Corner said...

These kids are so cute.