Thursday, January 29, 2009


Well...life back in the US has been pretty amazing. Of course I miss China with all of my guts but luckily I have been able to stay in contact with my dearest Chinese friends. I am currently staying in Salt Lake and going to LDS Business College. The above picture is of my amazing roommates. Ya...they are the best roomies anyone could ever have for college. We are all so different but have so much fun at the same time. One of my roomies is missing from this picture. Her name is Eliane and she shares a room with me. She is from Brazil and is so fun! It has been such a blessing having so many things fall into place when I came home from China. All I can say is...the Church is true!

9 comments:

Jessika and Chris said...

Kath I am so glad you are doign so well! YAhoo for Brazil! I miss you here in our ward! Keep smiling!

DeFreese said...

wow that's a lot of roommates!

Our Corner said...

Kathryn you make me laugh. :) Your so cute. I love your face in this picture. hee hee

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

Sounds like you are loving college life... that's the way it should be! We sure miss you, good luck this semester!

Ryan and Nicole said...

Your hair looks great! I love the cut :)

Jenn Davidson said...

I didn't know you had a blog! How exciting!! :) I LOVE your roommates! they are all so awesome! Eliane is soooo funny! well actually all you girls are! I need to come over more often!

brittanyGRACEduh said...

YOU are the best roommate, EVER! I just love living with you. You are so understanding and always willing to talk. You are such a great example of what Heavenly Father wants from his children<3

Jamie said...

Hey Katherine!! I love you! I am so happy I found your blog! I can't believe all your fun stuff you have been up too! That is so awesome, i am so glad you are doing good and having fun! you can check out my blog if you want, its erikandj.blogspot.com!

Dawn said...

I wonder when you're going to post on your blog again ;)